Well aren’t you so glad that you didn’t get to Psychscribe’s site only to hear more of the same…after a while I bet you started to feel itchy yourself!
Well I’m cheerful today because I feel good and its a gorgeous day here where I live. Green, green everywhere and glorious sun already at 9 am, after a week of rain. And our rhodies are beginning to bloom.
So… other things I’m cheerful about….
2. I have this whole week off to recuperate, which I will do by making my jewelry and learning Photoshop elements.
3. I have discovered the joys of Polymer Clay.
4. My daughter is starting her 6th month of pregnancy.
5. Less than 3 months till my son’s wedding.
6. I joined Twitter just to see what it was all about (not much!) but now I have this whole list to add just to SAY something. Depth is discouraged on Twitter by limiting the amount of lines you can write. It IS supposed to be a good marketing tool though, which I want to use once I get my business with my sister up and running.
7. Life is once again interesting now that I’m able to look beyond the confines of my body.
8. Umm…that’s good enough, yes? I was actually sitting here for a moment trying to think of two more things to make an even 10…why I have no idea. Too many memes.
Enjoy your day everyone!